This is so simple
1. Go to your Google + account (https://plus.google.com/).
2. Click on the Profile icon on the Left.
3. If you look at the URL in the address bar, it should look something like this:
4. The long numerical string in the URL is your Google+ ID. Here is CoderzHeaven’s from the URL above:
Coderzheaven is now on MySpace also. PLease checkout our page at http://www.myspace.com/coderzheaven
Fore more news on updates and exciting code snippets please add Coderzheaven to your connections in Facebook
and Also find us on twitter and get the latest tweets on recent and most popular posts.
Also find us on Google PLus
As most of you know already, Facebook won’t allow direct transfer of your Facebook contacts to gmail or to Google Plus. Yup, they are rivals!
But there is a very simple and easy way to transfer all your facebook contacts to gmail and invite all of them via google plus.
Follow the simple and easy steps to invite all of your Facebook friends to Google Plus.
1. Go to your Yahoo Mail (If you don’t have one yet, create one with in 3 minutes!)
2. Go to Contacts and Click Import Contacts
3. Now Click the Facebook Logo and Click ‘OK’ to share with Yahoo (It will import all your Facebook contacts!)
4. Then, Select All Your Contacts
5. Click Actions and Export
6. Export them as Yahoo CSV format.
7. Done. Now you have exported all your Facebook Contacts
8. Open your Gmail and go to Contacts Tab
9. Create a New group, say FaceBook
10. Click ‘FaceBook’ label and then ‘More Actions’
11. Import the Yahoo file you have just exported. (Remember to select ‘FaceBook’ group from dropdown! or any other group)
12. Done. Now all your Facebook friends are in your gmail account.
13. Now go to your Google Plus and click on the circles
14. Google Plus must have already identified them in your ‘Find and Invite’