This is so simple
1. Go to your Google + account (https://plus.google.com/).
2. Click on the Profile icon on the Left.
3. If you look at the URL in the address bar, it should look something like this:
4. The long numerical string in the URL is your Google+ ID. Here is CoderzHeaven’s from the URL above:
For creating a Vanity URL, which is easy to remember, for your Google Plus profiles, follow the steps.
1. Go to your Google Plus profile page
2. Copy your Google Plus ID from the URL (Your ID is the Long Digits between ‘plus.google.com’ & ‘posts’!)
3. Now go to ‘http://gplus.to/’
4. Enter the Nick Name you wanted and the ID in the boxes and Add
Note : gplus.to is not a Google Product.
Anyone who wants a Google Plus Invitation, post your gmail id in the comments. We will sent you an invitation.
Post your feedback as well.
As most of you know already, Facebook won’t allow direct transfer of your Facebook contacts to gmail or to Google Plus. Yup, they are rivals!
But there is a very simple and easy way to transfer all your facebook contacts to gmail and invite all of them via google plus.
Follow the simple and easy steps to invite all of your Facebook friends to Google Plus.
1. Go to your Yahoo Mail (If you don’t have one yet, create one with in 3 minutes!)
2. Go to Contacts and Click Import Contacts
3. Now Click the Facebook Logo and Click ‘OK’ to share with Yahoo (It will import all your Facebook contacts!)
4. Then, Select All Your Contacts
5. Click Actions and Export
6. Export them as Yahoo CSV format.
7. Done. Now you have exported all your Facebook Contacts
8. Open your Gmail and go to Contacts Tab
9. Create a New group, say FaceBook
10. Click ‘FaceBook’ label and then ‘More Actions’
11. Import the Yahoo file you have just exported. (Remember to select ‘FaceBook’ group from dropdown! or any other group)
12. Done. Now all your Facebook friends are in your gmail account.
13. Now go to your Google Plus and click on the circles
14. Google Plus must have already identified them in your ‘Find and Invite’
Gmail now offers us with a new, elegant, clean and pretty Google Plus look to our Gmail. It’s all new look. Just like Google Plus.
Follow these steps to enable new gmail theme similar to google plus in your gmail.
1. Click on the ‘gears’ icon on the top bar (Top Right)
2. Select Mail settings
3. Click the Themes tab
4. Now choose from the two new themes, Preview OR Preview Dense, seen at the bottom
The following warning, ‘Multiple Build Commands For Output File’ occurs when you try to delete resource files by ‘delete reference’ other than the correct method of‘move to trash’ while deleting files from ‘Resources’ folder of your project. Therefore the Copy Bundle Resources still holds the references of the same file you have deleted and it shows the multiple build commands for the output file after you added the same files over again.
How to Fix? :
Go to the Targets->YourProject->Copy Bundle Resources
From ‘Copy Bundle Resources’ delete those files whose reference are still there or files which shows the warning.
Here ‘YourProject’ is your project name.
Restart the adb.exe
First stop the adb by typing the command in the Terminal
Then start the server
This error often comes when your android project size is large.
Try the following steps to remove the error
1. Clean the project
Project > Clean
2. Increase the memory allocated in eclipse.ini
Open the eclipse.ini file in the the Eclipse folder. Then edit
-Xms128m to -Xmx512m or something higher
Hope this help you
If you want to show the latest twitter update of yours in your blogger/blogspot, then use the following steps.
1. Go to your blogger ‘Design’
2. Click ‘Add A Gadget’
Note : Replace ‘SampleURL’ with your twitter id & you can set the number of twitter updates to be shown using the ‘count’, here count is set to 1.
This is a normal error when you import some project into eclipse.
I will show you how to solve this
First try cleaning the project from project->Clean.
If this didn’t work, then try these
Follow these steps
1. Go to Project » Properties » Java Build Path » Libraries and remove all except the “Android X.Y” (eg: Android 1.5). click OK.
2. Go to Project » Clean » Clean projects selected below » select your project and click OK.
Now your error may be gone.
Most of the beginners in PHP while using sessions at the first time might have encountered a long error, starting with something like,
Warning:session_start(): Cannot sent session cache limiter- headers already sent
Fix : It’s too simple!
Don’t ever leave atleast a single space before the PHP code (starting with
That’s it! Don’t try to make the PHP code even a single line or space after! Let PHP begin with < itself. NOT EVEN A SINGLE SPACE before it. Also don’t print (echo) anything before the call using header function.
Unlike wordpress blogger, blogspot don’t have direct method (I said direct not ‘NO’!) to add categories to your posts.
Just adding ‘Labels’ while you post your posts won’t work always.
But it’s simple to categorize posts in your blogspot.
Follow the simple steps below. (Google is always simple & will be!)
1. From your ‘Dashboard’ , Go to ‘Design’
2. Click ‘Add a Gadget’
3. Add ‘Labels’ from ‘Basics’ gadgets by clicking ‘+’ sign.
(Just scroll down to 17th or 18th item, you won’t find it by search sometime!)
4. Now you can add any number of Labels with commas while you post in Label Box
5. Done! Now Labels or Categories of your posts will be in your blog.
Very simple, right?
You may be perplexed at a common situation where your movie player don’t showing up the subtitles even after you have the subtitle file!
But the fix to this problem is too simple.
How to fix subtitles not showing up problem?
Ans : Just Rename the subtitle file with the same name as that of the movie file. DONE! (Or both files need to be in the same name!)
Eg : If your movie file name is ‘myMovie.avi’ , your subtitle file should be like ‘myMovie.srt’ (srt or anyother subtitle format)