This is so simple
1. Go to your Google + account (https://plus.google.com/).
2. Click on the Profile icon on the Left.
3. If you look at the URL in the address bar, it should look something like this:
4. The long numerical string in the URL is your Google+ ID. Here is CoderzHeaven’s from the URL above:
For creating a Vanity URL, which is easy to remember, for your Google Plus profiles, follow the steps.
1. Go to your Google Plus profile page
2. Copy your Google Plus ID from the URL (Your ID is the Long Digits between ‘plus.google.com’ & ‘posts’!)
3. Now go to ‘http://gplus.to/’
4. Enter the Nick Name you wanted and the ID in the boxes and Add
Note : gplus.to is not a Google Product.
Anyone who wants a Google Plus Invitation, post your gmail id in the comments. We will sent you an invitation.
Post your feedback as well.
As most of you know already, Facebook won’t allow direct transfer of your Facebook contacts to gmail or to Google Plus. Yup, they are rivals!
But there is a very simple and easy way to transfer all your facebook contacts to gmail and invite all of them via google plus.
Follow the simple and easy steps to invite all of your Facebook friends to Google Plus.
1. Go to your Yahoo Mail (If you don’t have one yet, create one with in 3 minutes!)
2. Go to Contacts and Click Import Contacts
3. Now Click the Facebook Logo and Click ‘OK’ to share with Yahoo (It will import all your Facebook contacts!)
4. Then, Select All Your Contacts
5. Click Actions and Export
6. Export them as Yahoo CSV format.
7. Done. Now you have exported all your Facebook Contacts
8. Open your Gmail and go to Contacts Tab
9. Create a New group, say FaceBook
10. Click ‘FaceBook’ label and then ‘More Actions’
11. Import the Yahoo file you have just exported. (Remember to select ‘FaceBook’ group from dropdown! or any other group)
12. Done. Now all your Facebook friends are in your gmail account.
13. Now go to your Google Plus and click on the circles
14. Google Plus must have already identified them in your ‘Find and Invite’
Gmail now offers us with a new, elegant, clean and pretty Google Plus look to our Gmail. It’s all new look. Just like Google Plus.
Follow these steps to enable new gmail theme similar to google plus in your gmail.
1. Click on the ‘gears’ icon on the top bar (Top Right)
2. Select Mail settings
3. Click the Themes tab
4. Now choose from the two new themes, Preview OR Preview Dense, seen at the bottom