This is so simple
1. Go to your Google + account (https://plus.google.com/).
2. Click on the Profile icon on the Left.
3. If you look at the URL in the address bar, it should look something like this:
4. The long numerical string in the URL is your Google+ ID. Here is CoderzHeaven’s from the URL above:
when Microsoft unveiled the Surface tablet (actually a pair of them) Monday, the software company clearly had one ultimate goal: to make a tablet that’s better than the iPad.
Unlike some hasty competitors, Microsoft took its time getting into the tablet game. Earlier this year, the company rolled out the Windows 8 operating system, software that is optimized for mobile and that manufacturers such as Samsung and Asus are already building tablets around. But Microsoft clearly wanted to control at least one version of the hardware, a move it has largely shied away from during its history.
Check out the Microsoft Surface Review here..
See it in action at surface.com
Open a webbrowser in very simple in Windows phone 7
public void openWebBrowser()
WebBrowserTask task = new WebBrowserTask();
task.URL = "https://www.google.com/";
By default telnet is not enabled in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
So you need to turn own the option for telnet .
1. Open control Panel
2. Programs and features
3. Turn Windows feature On or OFF
4. Check Telnet Client.
Now open command prompt and run telnet
The Telnet program
Hold the windows key and press M.
This will minimise all windows in one key press! This is the same as pressing the ‘Show Desktop’ icon but without having to click on it. It should be noted that Windows key + D also works for this!
The temp folder found in C:WindowsTemp often contains files that have no reason to exist any longer.
You can use the ‘Disk Cleanup Wizard’ that comes with windows to sort out your temp folder by
clicking on the
Start menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup.
Select the drive you wish to clean (usually C:) and then after a while of loading a dialog
box will appear with options or recommendations.
Then go on make your PC faster.
– First thing you need to do is to start command prompt or CMD. There is two ways:
Press F8 when Windows XP start up (before windows xp logo – progress bar for loading) and choose “Save Mode Command prompt” option
If you are logged in: click on start -> Run, type “cmd” and press ENTER.
– In command prompt window type command “net user” or “net users”. You will see the list of users that are created on current running OS.
– Type “net user” “user name” “*”. You will see that windows will ask you to enter new password for that particular user account! No super user privileges needed. Just type new password two times and you are done.
– Example of process: If the administrator username is “administrator” then command for changing its password will be: “net user administrator *”.
Reset for any username use
net user %username% *