So how do we normally monitor all the operations in a react native applications. All the networks, redux state etc.
So you will need a plugin/package for this. Its called Reactotron.
Here is the github page for Reactotron.
What is Reactotron?
A macOS, Windows, and Linux app for inspecting your React JS and React Native apps.
Use it to:
- view your application state
- show API requests & responses
- perform quick performance benchmarks
- subscribe to parts of your application state
- display messages similar to console.log
- track global errors with source-mapped stack traces including saga stack traces!
- dispatch actions like a government-run mind control experiment
- hot swap your app’s state using Redux or mobx-state-tree
- track your sagas
- show image overlay in React Native
- track your Async Storage in React Native
- You plug it into your app as a dev dependency so it adds nothing to your product builds.
You can follow this link for the installation intructions.