It’s easy to send Messages using the SmsManager in android.
Check some of the examples relating to working with SMS’s in android.
1. How to simulate an incoming call to an emulator OR Send an SMS to an emulator in ANDROID ?
2. Listening incoming sms message in Android.
3. How to get notified during an incoming call and get that number inside your program in ANDROID?
4. How to get the SMS sent to your emulator within your application? OR Get notified when an SMS arrives to your phone.?
5. Simulating a call or SMS in your ANDROID Emulator – A simple Method.
Here is the sample code…
SmsManager m = SmsManager.getDefault();
String destination = "destination";
String text = "Hello, Rahul!";
m.sendTextMessage(destination, null, text, null, null);